Software is eating the logistics industry
Technology is transforming businesses of all shapes and sizes — and the logistics and transportation industry is no exception. Replacing labor-heavy processes and time-intensive workplace operations, technology is propelling logistics businesses to grow more efficiently than ever before.
To get an inside look at how companies are using technology to support a global, always-on workforce, we surveyed leaders across IT, Operations, and Customer Service.
Overwhelmingly, respondents agreed that strategic technology investments were pivotal to keep up in a fast-paced, ever-changing industry.
In this report, you’ll learn:
- Why companies say technology is critical for scaling
- How the landscape of logistics workplace technology is changing, including:
- Software usage and trends
- Buying behaviors
- Popular communication tools
3. Predictions for the tech investments with the highest potential for ROI